Clinicians & Administrators
At WellTrack, we’re constantly thinking about new and innovative ways to approach mental health care.
Almost 50% of the student population reports being concerned about stress, anxiety and depression, and these issues aren’t showing any signs of going away – in fact, they’re getting worse.
WellTrack provides help for student mental health issues and can be used as a part of your self-help outreach program and as a part of face-to-face therapy.
WellTrack uses the DASS-21. It takes about five minutes to complete this assessment, which is important because students tend to lose interest with longer assessments and drop out. Quick assessments provide students with immediate feedback on their levels of stress, anxiety and depression.
Our training modules are focused on the major issues of stress, anxiety and depression. Short training sessions are combined with homework using WellTrack tools (Thought Diary, The Zen Room, MoodCheck, and Activity Scheduler) that are delivered on your smartphone.
Remote client support allows you to provide students with video therapy sessions or to simply do quick check-ins with your clients.
Integrate your on- and off-campus resources for academic, financial, health and wellness, substance abuse, safety and security, and sexual violence into WellTrack. Individual students will be recommended a customized suggestion based on which areas they indicate they need more support.
View aggregate data on how your student population is benefitting from WellTrack. Get insights that tell you which issues are most prevalent on campus, and how many students have improved their mental health using our self-help programs. Insights also summarize resource use.
Although the stigma surrounding conversations about mental health is fading, progress has been limited by the lack of easy access to mental health services both on- and off-campus. We think students shouldn’t have to wait for the next open appointment, or be forced into conventional therapy styles they’re uncomfortable with or unprepared for. That’s why we created WellTrack’s suite of online wellness tools.
Our hands-on tools use aspects of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help users identify, understand and address issues they are having in their lives. Data-driven, on-demand, online and cost-efficient – this is the next frontier in mental health care delivery.
Supported by psychology research undertaken by UNB professor and WellTrack co-founder Dr. Darren Piercey, our platform uses a number of innovative features to help busy students live their lives in more emotionally and mentally healthy ways. These include:
- Online assessment – Evaluate and track your levels of stress, anxiety and depression
- MoodCheck - for instant feedback on daily moods
- Self-help focus – for training and practicing on your own
- Video chat ability – for quick check-ins or remote counseling sessions
- Customizable resources – for access to everything you need on campus all in one place
- Personal data tracking
WellTrack is moving mental health forward, and leaving behind old-fashioned problems of long wait times and poor patient communication between therapy sessions. We’re already plugged into our phones at all times. It’s time to use that connectivity to plug into how we’re feeling, and how we can feel even better.
For Clinicians / Providers
- Invite clients to share their progress with you. Client must opt-in to share their information. Review Wellness Assessments to track progress, and clients can use WellTrack tools to complete homework.
- Improve client communication
- Refer students to WellTrack as a maintenance tool
For Directors / Administrators
- View aggregate data for your general student population and counseling center population for better overall insights and care strategies. See how many students are improving their mental health by using WellTrack.
- WellTrack is great to recommend to students at the front end of your stepped care model and can assist with waitlist management. Students can get access to WellTrack immediately and start working at their own pace.
- Not every individual needs one-on-one therapy. Students with mild symptoms can benefit from using a self-help program that is integrated with your stepped care model.
- Integrate your on- and off-campus resources for academic, financial, health and wellness, substance abuse, safety and security, and sexual violence into WellTrack. Individual students will be recommended a customized suggestion based on which areas they indicate they need more support.
WellTrack supports you with on-campus promotion using a package of customized digital and print marketing materials.
- Posters: Display these in the counseling center and other high-traffic areas on campus.
- Access Cards: Small cards that contain sign-up instructions for WellTrack. Hand these out to students directly or distribute at tabling events.
- Email: Use our formatted file to send a mass email to students announcing that WellTrack is available and how they can benefit.
- Social Media: Images sized for sharing on different social media platforms. Use one of these images to add some interest to your written post about WellTrack.
- TV screen: Images sized for adding to your communication screens around campus.
- Banner: Give your social media profiles and websites a boost by adding a WellTrack banner that links to your sign-up page.
- WellTrack Logos: You can use different variations of our logo to link to your WellTrack sign-up page on your website or to add to other websites.
You can download any of the files in the digital marketing kit and use them to print your own materials as well.